Reunification with a German family member

I am family member of a German citizen (family reunification according to § 28 AufenthG).

The residence permit for family reunification with a German family member is granted, if you are - wife or husband,
- the minor unmarried child of a German citizen or
- a parent of a minor unmarried German citizen (personal care and custody).

The German family member’s main residence has to be in Germany (see § 28 I 1 AufenthG).